We don't just measure to measure, we measure to add value.
We offer clients many years' experience of providing clients in the rail sector with a reliable, accurate measurements services.
Using state-of-the-art on-board and trackside equipment, and a dedicated teams of data analysts and rail domain experts, we have a proven ability to capture large volumes of complex measurements, often within short time frames, and to turn it into value-adding intelligence that is reported back to the client in a format that meets their specific requirements.
We measure currents and voltages and also accelerations, forces, temperature, air pressure and much more.
We can carry out measurements to the highest professional standards, accredited according to ISO/IEC 17025 (link to our accreditation) which underpins the reliability of our measurement data.
We can provide the following benefits to your project:
- Data analysis informed by in-depth understanding of rolling stock, infrastructure and their interfaces
- An ability to handle complex measurements within a short time frame
- State-of-the art equipment for both staffed and embedded measurements
- ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
- In-house measurement laboratory (based in the Netherlands).
For more information about some of our asset monitoring services, also see our Investigative testing and our Intelligent Rail suite of products.
For more information, please contact our Measurements and Testing team: [email protected]